Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lovely Day

March is not the most exciting time of year to have a birthday.  The weather is almost always cold and dreary, but even despite that I had a really fun and special day.  I am so blessed to have these sweet little guys in my life!




My mom and sister took me out to brunch at The Grand Concourse, where we we stuffed ourselves with every good thing imaginable to eat!  It was so nice to get to spend some quality time with them without the interruption of any little ones.  We have made this a new tradition for each of our birthdays and I really look forward to this a couple of times a year.  It is such a treat!

Paul took me to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants on Saturday, which was also so nice just to get to spend some time alone outside of our home.  Sunday evening we did cake and presents.  

I am so thankful for my family and friends who love me and wanted to make my birthday special.  It was truly a lovely day.




Very typical James.  Love him!



This is the day the LORD has made.  We will rejoice and be glad in it.
~Psalm 118:24



No comments:

Post a Comment