Friday, November 4, 2011

James Makes an Announcement!

Recently we had our family over for a lovely Sunday brunch.  Unbeknownst to our guests... we had a little announcement to make!





We are overjoyed to announce that James is being promoted to "big brother" effective May 2012!   This is probably a more accurate description of his reaction...




Everyone was truly surprised and it was a really fun way to share the news!  We have decided to use a midwife this time and will be having this baby at The Birthing Center in downtown Pittsburgh.  I am so excited!  My birthing experience with James was not as I expected and while wonderful... I really desire to do things differently this time.  We are praying that God will allow me to have a smooth and uneventful pregnancy and a quick and healthy delivery!  So far things are great!  I am feeling good and this past week we had our first appointment.  Our sweet little ones' heartbeat was loud and strong!

This will be an adventure for sure, but we are ready for the journey.  We praise God that He has blessed our family with even more love and joy!  We can't wait to meet you little Lewi!


I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendents.
They will spring up like grass in a meadow,
like poplar trees by flowing streams.

~Isaiah 44:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment