Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Visit with Santa

I wasn't sure if I wanted to take James to see Santa this year.  I have mixed emotions on the whole subject and plus I knew he wouldn't really get it and would probably be terrified of him.  However, in the end my sister convinced me that the Santa in a small neighboring town was charming and fun for the kids.  So, we trucked on up the road the Sunday evening before Christmas for our visit.  It was quite a spectacle... one I will never forget!



How funny is this Santa?  Charming for sure...  He was actually a very nice guy, but I think he was a little worn out at this point in the Christmas season!  My sister-in-law has already submitted the photo to the Ellen show.  It was the quintessential Santa experience!  It will be fun to show this picture to James one day. Drew did just fine on Santa's lap!



Maybe next year will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment