Monday, March 19, 2012

I'll Have a Snack Please





This is my Jamesy.  Always ready for a snack!  We affectionately call him "the big snack".  It just suits him!  We were over at my parents house for my birthday dinner Sunday night and out of the corner of my eye I saw James heading for the pantry.  The last time we were there my dad had given him a few animal crackers.  Well... this kid doesn't forget where the treats are located.  He headed right on into the pantry and was helping himself to a few cookies before dinner.  I have to say he is just so darn cute!

We had a lovely evening.  The cousins have so much fun together!  James just started saying Charlie's name.  He calls him "Char".  These are two buddies in the making.  Love it!






But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; 
let them sing joyful praises forever.    
Spread your protection over them,       
that all who love your name may be filled with joy.
~Psalm 5:11

1 comment: