Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Before & After

James gets his hair cut more often than I do!  We usually have to cut it about once a month.  Yesterday morning he woke up looking like this...  "Oh dear" as he likes to say!



He was happily playing with his Leap Frog letters on the dishwasher, and I just knew it was going to have to be a hair cut day.



He went from my little baby...




To such a big boy!




Yes, we cut a few too many hairs!  I really need to learn the difference between "short" and "too short"!  The girl asked me if I wanted it finger length.  I did not realize that meant a buzz!  Now I feel like my little man should be wearing army fatigues.  While still adorable... I am thankful his hair grows fast!  Though I must secretly admit this "do" is much more manageable.

My little boy is growing up so fast!  I can't believe he is already almost two!  I am trying to enjoy every precious moment with him.

You are loved my sweet Jamesy!


And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom and the grace of God was upon him.
~ Luke 2:40

No comments:

Post a Comment