Thursday, October 4, 2012

James & His BFF

Yesterday my poor little Jamesy was under the weather with some sort of virus... fever, chills and no appetite.  I knew he was really sick when he wouldn't eat!  Two year olds are so resilient though.   When I went in to get him this morning his fever had disappeared in the night and he was chatting happily in his crib.  Nothing makes a mama happier than when her children are happy and well!

It's amazing how even a short bout with the flu can make you so thankful for the normalcy of day to day routines.  I am thanking God today for the simple and quiet rhythms of mothering my two young boys...

A short video of my sweet James who is well on the mend and partaking of one of his favorite pastimes.  I love his laugh.  It is positively contagious.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment