Sunday, October 14, 2012

Snips and Snails

On any given day this is the scene around our house...







My little James loves trucks!  It's all trucks all the time.  We carry them all over the house and load various different things into the back of them.  We go to bed with them...



We get up with them...



We eat with them too...





Coming from a home of all girls this is completely foreign territory for me!  I never in a million years thought God would give me all boys and now I am living in a house with four of them!  The past three years have been an adventure for me... a time of learning and growing in unexpected ways.  And I must say I am starting to really love all the craziness and chaos that comes with these guys.  I love that God has uniquely created each one of them and given them a natural bent for all things "boy".  

My boys are passionate.  They are loud!  They are silly and energetic, but also sweet and tenderhearted. And they love their mama!  I realize what an awesome responsibility God has given me to raise them into men for His glory.  

Some days I feel overwhelmed, intimidated and totally out of my league.  But I am coming to realize... albeit slowly... that He has designed me for this and I know that He has not lost sight of one detail.  That is incredible to me.  Not one detail!  He has equipped me with all that I need to be the mom He has called me to be.  

Today I am so thankful for all four of my boys! 



Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

~Psalm 100:4-5






No comments:

Post a Comment