Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Last weekend we made our annual trip to Shenot's Farm for a hayride to the pumpkin patch.  It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and we were super excited to have my sister in town!  I was hoping to gets lots of cute pictures, but as soon as we jumped off the wagon the boys took off for the corn maze and I saw little of them until it was time to ride back down.

 Super cute smiles:)  They were all saying "cheese" and chomping on their apples.


The whole week before James kept talking about how he was going to pick the perfect pumpkin.  I'm pretty sure he picked the biggest and heaviest one they had and we got to cart it back down the hill to the market.


I was hoping to get a cute picture in the truck like we have every year.  Not so much!  I especially like the two little girls who jumped in before I realized they were there.  They are a nice addition to my picture!


Ben was my most cooperative for photos.  He was looking so cute in front of these pumpkins until he did a face plant.  I love that all three of the boys have worn this shirt to Shenot's on their first visit to the pumpkin patch!


It was a bit chilly and I forgot to bring a coat for Ben... just call me "mother of the year".  Thankfully I had this 2T sweatshirt in the back of the van and he got lots of warm snuggles from his pop!


I wish I had gotten a shot of all the kids together, but no one was particularly in the mood for pictures.  Everyone was too busy having fun!  I guess that's what it's really about anyway.  I did get these sweet photos of Ethan with Pop... one of his very favorite people.





I love Shenot's and I love that our kids get to go every year.  I will be sad when a simple little hayride no longer thrills them, but for now it's still a special treat that we very much look forward to and enjoy all the more when we get to go with some of our favorite people!


Until next year...






No comments:

Post a Comment